Sunday, October 12, 2008

A DAY OF FOOD

my profile
my plate
my calorie goals
my weight
my weight goals
preferences

MyPlate

You may eat about 1,011 additional calories today.

Daily Water
Consumption

6 glasses
(8oz)

Charts: Calorie breakdown | Calories over time | Exercise breakdown

Gold members: Custom nutrition label | Week-At-a-Glance view

What I've eaten: - Choose a Day - October 12th, 2008Want to track foods for a date that's not listed?

Food Item
Servings
Cals
Fat
Cholest
Sodium
Carbs
Sugars
Fiber
Protein

bagel with cream cheese
1.00
259
10g
28mg
0mg
33g
0g
0g
8g
x

^ Servings consumed:
Serving size: 1 bagel

Optional: When did you eat this? - select mealtime - breakfast morning

Chicken And Yellow Rice
1.00
50
2g
0mg
0mg
4g
0g
0g
0g
x

^ Servings consumed:
Serving size: 1oz

Optional: When did you eat this? - select mealtime -  lunch afternoon -

Pasta with Meatballs and Sauce
1.00
680
19g
84mg
1,728mg
99g
0g
0g
28g
x

^ Servings consumed:
Serving size: 1 entree / 19.5 oz

Optional: When did you eat this? - select mealtime -  dinner evening

Fitness
Minutes
Calories Burned
Distance
Heart Rate

Add your physical activity/exercise for October 12th, 2008!

Click totals for charts!
Totals:
989         CALORIES
31g          FAT
112mg     CHOLESTEROL
1,728mg  SODIUM
135g       CARBS
0g           SUGARS
0g           FIBER
36g         PROTEIN

% of your daily value
49.45%
47.15%
37.42%
72.01%
45.13%
n/a
n/a
71.26%

Total cals:
989
Net cals:
989
view details

Recent consumption totals:

Cals
Fat
Cholest
Sodium
Carbs
Sugars
Fiber
Protein

This week:
SUNDAY

Well, I guess I didn't do to badly!!  It said I had over a 1000 calories that I could still consume, but I didn't need any more to eat.  I think that my diet is pretty healthy.  I don't usually eat bagels, but they were getting stale so that's what I had for breakfast.  As for lunch, I had leftovers from the night before.  A half of chicken breast and rice.  I believe these are two healthy choices.  I eat a lot of chicken and it is coming out of my ears.  I don't eat hamburger anymore because I switched to turkey.  I have turkey burgers instead and they are really good!!  For dinner I made a homemade sauce and put it over rigatoni.  There's nothing like a homemade sauce, cooking all day!!!    I would change eating the bagel, but like I said it was getting stale and I hate to waste food when there are millions of people going without!    I think this exercise was interesting and I will probably use the nutritional tracking again, except on those days when I love to graze!!!

No comments: