Monday, December 8, 2008

SELF EVALUATION UNIT IV

 

www.eco-conception.fr/images

 

1.  What were the three aspects of the assignments I've submitted that I am most proud of?    The three aspects of this assignment that I am most proud of are the human evolution portion, the lab for the events of embryo development and the chapter regarding human population.

2.  What two aspects of my submitted assignments do I believe could have used some improvement?  The thing I think I could have improved on is the posting pictures because some got cut off and then there was the ones that I thought were one thing and they posted as another. 

3.  What do I believe my overall grade should be for this unit?    Again, I think the overall grade should reflect my work and  I believe that I put a lot time and effort into all my work.

4.  How could I perform better in the next unit?  Ahhh, no other unit to do!!  All of the units were a challenge.

 

 

  • At what moment during this unit did you feel most engaged with the course?  I felt most engaged with the reproduction part of this unit.  Even though you as an individual think you know your body; you learn something new.
  • At what moment unit did you feel most distanced from the course?  I wasn't really interested in the evolution, but to my surprise it was very interesting.

    What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit that find most affirming and helpful?  I was frustrated with the demographic lab, but you helped by answering my emails!!!  Also, a student took the time to answer on ning. 

  • What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit did you find most puzzling or confusing?  I didn't find anything puzzling or confusing.
  • What about this unit surprised you the most? (This could be something about your own reactions to the course, something that someone did, or anything else that occurs     When I was having a problem with the simulator, I was so happy that I finally figured out what was happening and finished the lab for the unit!!!
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    “It has been great to know that there is someone out there that knows about falling down and getting back up. We always stay humble and never give up, and for the help of Mr Benjamin lee of getting me Loan from his firm to expand my business, at a pivotal time. The support I received from his loan firm was quite honest and an interesting low rate in return, Mr Benjamin Lee is a loan officer working with a group of investors which are willing to fund any type of business or give loan for personal use as long as their repayment is guaranteed.
    You can contact theirs email on  247officedept@gmail.com  Or Whatsapp Mr lee on   +1-989-394-3740